This policy describes how AssetValue Consulting is committed to collecting, using and protecting personal data.
AssetValue Consulting undertakes to treat these data with all due care and exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data.
This Data Protection Policy applies to all processing of personal data carried out by AssetValue Consulting, as Data Controller.
Use of data
AssetValue Consulting takes all necessary steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, kept up to date. Therefore, it undertakes to obtain the consent of the persons concerned as soon as this is required and to inform them of the processing of their data. In this way, we process personal data in particular during the following operations :
- Contact request to send you information about relevant content, products and services;
- Registration to our events (conferences, webinar etc.) ;
- Navigation on our sites ;
- Transmission of newsletters and other marketing and/or commercial information from us;
- Applying for a job ;
- if you wish to contact us with questions or complaints;
- To manage the contractual relationship with our customers, service providers and partners (contract management, orders, deliveries, invoices, public relations, etc.).
Ces informations sont collectées afin de vous faire parvenir des informations au sujet de contenus, produits et services pertinents. Ce traitement est fondé sur l’intérêt légitime de AssetValue Consulting à proposer ses produits et prestations.
In particular, we may collect and process the following personal data:
- Identity: first name, surname, title, date of birth, photocopy of identity card when necessary and function;
- Contact details: postal address, email and telephone number;
- Professional information: name of the company, position or functions held within the company;
- Application information: CV, cover letter, interview notes;
- Technical and navigational information on our sites;
- Any other information provided directly and voluntarily in connection with the use of our sites, services and contracts that we may have entered into.
The data we collect and process are all necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes.
Access to personal data
AssetValue Consulting only communicates personal data to authorised and determined recipients, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations. The data may be shared with our subsidiaries and possibly with our partners when you have given us your consent.
Third party service providers act only on our instruction and will only have access to personal data for the purposes for which it was collected and will be bound by the same obligations of security and confidentiality as we are.
AssetValue Consulting retains your personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purpose (provision of the service etc.) plus the legal archiving period (e.g. applicable limitation periods).
We aim to always store personal data in the safest and most secure manner. To this end, we take the appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to prevent, as far as possible, any alteration or loss of data or unauthorised access to it.
In particular, we ensure that personal data is hosted securely on French territory and that any communication containing personal data is encrypted (use of an SSL certificate).
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, users have a number of rights concerning the collection and processing of their personal data, namely :
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time without calling into question the treatment previously carried out.
- A right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data by AssetValue Consulting in certain specific cases.
You can in particular exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link available at the bottom of messages received by e-mail.
- A right of access: You have the right to obtain communication of the personal data concerning you processed by AssetValue Consulting.
- A right of rectification: You have the right to rectify, complete or update any personal data concerning you that is inaccurate, incomplete or equivocal.
- A right to erasure: You can request, in certain cases, the deletion of your personal data.
- A right to limitation of processing: You may request, in certain cases, that the processing of your personal data be subject to a limitation.
- A right to file a claim with the CNIL.
- A right to portability: You may request the transmission of your personal data in an interoperable format to AssetValue Consulting where we have processed such personal data with your consent or in the performance of a contract.
- A right to instruct AssetValue Consulting regarding the use of your data in the event of death: You may instruct AssetValue Consulting regarding the use of your personal data in the event that this event occurs.
Vous pouvez exercer vos droits en contactant le délégué à la protection des données (DPO) à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org ou par courrier signé et accompagné de la copie d’un titre d’identité à l’adresse suivante : AssetValue Consulting, A l’attention du DPO, 9 Boulevard du Général de Gaulle, 92120 Montrouge.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.